Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to Plasterspot Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Plasterspot Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 09254211 whose registered Limited, office is at NORFOLK HOUSE HARDWICK SQUARE NORTH BUXTON DERBYSHIRE UNITED KINGDOM SK17 6PU;
UK and EU the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Cookie Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011; Law
User and or any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Plasterspot Limited and acting in the course you of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Plasterspot Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;
The website that you are currently using, plasterspot.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts, and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
c. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
d. IP address (automatically collected);
e. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
f. Operating system (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Plasterspot Limited is the “data controller”. 6. We will retain any Data you submit for 6 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
Third party websites and services
10. Plasterspot Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
14. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
15. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
16. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
17. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
18. sharing Data with third parties.